Located in Paris in the 7th arrondissement, at 23 rue de Bourgogne, close to the Esplanade des Invalides and the National Assembly, in the Saint Germain neighborhood of embassies and ministries,
the workshop BOURGOGNE RELIURE is ideally placed for a high quality activity.
Installed in 1885, probably the oldest art binding workshop in Paris, it was transferred in 1901 by Henri PHILIPPE, owner at this time, from 37 bis rue de Bourgogne to its current
address. Henri PHILIPPE worked there until 1928.
His successors were Pierre COCHARD from 1929 to 1977, Jean-Pierre GOUPIL from 1978 to 1996, Marie-Christine LAFONT from 1996 to 2016.
We all like to imagine everything that came out from this workshop during these 130 years of existence from generation to generation of artisans.
After Marie-Christine LAFONT left early 2017, BOURGOGNE RELIURE was taken over by the holding company PARTENAIRES-LIVRES ® whose chairman of the board, Pascal PLUCHARD, entrusted the management to Stéphanie TRÉMOIS.
The workshop carries out a binding activity, restoration of old books, gilding, brochure and other leather works (desk covers, desk blotter…)